Super League
LLLDW
LAM
Lamia
- - 24 Apr 2024 17:00h
PAOK
PAO
WWWLD
Home13.00
Draw6.35
Away1.23

Lamia vs PAOK live

Verified and Legal
Live Streaming!

Free registration, no ads! Register
LIVE
Lamia - PAOK

Tips

Do you want to add tip? Add Tip
+
No tips added yet, be the first!

Head to Head Stats

Lamia 3 goals
VS
PAOK 18 goals
0%
14%
86%
0 wins
1 draws
6 wins
  • 03-04-24PAOK3 : 1Lamia
  • 03-03-24Lamia0 : 2PAOK
  • 04-12-23PAOK3 : 0Lamia
  • 13-04-23PAOK1 : 1Lamia
  • 08-03-23Lamia1 : 5PAOK
  • 07-01-23Lamia0 : 3PAOK
  • 12-09-22PAOK1 : 0Lamia

Lamia - PAOK Statistic

Lamia
VS
PAOK
6
1
9
19
7
3
10
4
35
66
44
21

Lineups

LamiaL. Vokolos
PAOK
4-2-3-1
Alexei Koşelev
A. Koşelev 55
Stavros Vasilantonopoulos
S. Vasilantonopoulos 2
Georgios Kornezos
G. Kornezos 33
Adam Tzanetopoulos
A. Tzanetopoulos 5
Pedro Amaral
P. Amaral 24
Cristopher Núñez
C. Núñez 7
Theofanis Tzandaris
T. Tzandaris 6
Sotiris Tsiloulis
S. Tsiloulis 23
Vykintas Slivka
V. Slivka 14
Toshio Lake
T. Lake 26
Flosard Malçi
F. Malçi 19
4-2-3-1
Brandon Thomas
B. Thomas 71
Kiril Despodov
K. Despodov 77
Thomas Murg
T. Murg 10
Taison
Taison 11
Stefan Schwab
S. Schwab 22
Soualiho Meïté
S. Meïté 8
Jonny Otto
J. Otto 19
Tomasz Kędziora
T. Kędziora 16
Konstantinos Koulierakis
K. Koulierakis 4
Abdul Baba Rahman
A. Baba 21
Dominik Kotarski
D. Kotarski 42

Teams Matches

CompetitionHome TeamScore/TimeAway Team
08/05/24SPL Lamia 21:00 Aris Thessalonikis
28/04/24SPL Olympiakos Piraeus 19:00 Lamia
24/04/24SPL Lamia 19:00 PAOK
21/04/24SPL Lamia
0 - 5
Panathinaikos
14/04/24SPL Panathinaikos
3 - 1
Lamia
07/04/24SPL Lamia
1 - 5
Olympiakos Piraeus
03/04/24SPL PAOK
3 - 1
Lamia
31/03/24SPL Aris Thessalonikis
3 - 1
Lamia
10/03/24SPL Lamia
0 - 4
AEK Athens FC
03/03/24SPL Lamia
0 - 2
PAOK
28/02/24SPL Atromitos
3 - 1
Lamia
24/02/24SPL Lamia
1 - 3
AEK Athens FC
17/02/24SPL Panathinaikos
2 - 2
Lamia
11/02/24SPL Lamia
2 - 1
Asteras Tripolis
04/02/24SPL PAS Giannina
1 - 4
Lamia
CompetitionHome TeamScore/TimeAway Team
08/05/24SPL PAOK 21:00 Panathinaikos
01/05/24SPL PAOK 21:00 Olympiakos Piraeus
28/04/24SPL PAOK 21:30 AEK Athens FC
24/04/24SPL Lamia 19:00 PAOK
21/04/24SPL Olympiakos Piraeus 1H PAOK
19/04/24UECL PAOK
0 - 2
Club Brugge KV
12/04/24UECL Club Brugge KV
1 - 0
PAOK
07/04/24SPL AEK Athens FC
2 - 2
PAOK
03/04/24SPL PAOK
3 - 1
Lamia
31/03/24SPL Panathinaikos
2 - 3
PAOK
14/03/24UECL PAOK
5 - 1
Dinamo Zagreb
10/03/24SPL PAOK
0 - 1
Aris Thessalonikis
08/03/24UECL Dinamo Zagreb
2 - 0
PAOK
03/03/24SPL Lamia
0 - 2
PAOK
28/02/24SPL Panserraikos
0 - 2
PAOK

Super League standings

Super League 1: Regular Season
MWDLGDLast 5P
1 PAOK26193445
60
2 AEK Athens FC26178135
59
3 Olympiakos Piraeus26183534
57
4 Panathinaikos26175441
56
5 Aris Thessalonikis26126810
42
6 Lamia269710-9
34
7 Asteras Tripolis269413-10
31
8 Atromitos2661010-15
28
9 Panserraikos266911-17
27
10 OFI2651011-18
25
11 Kifisia264913-25
21
12 Panetolikos264814-20
20
13 Volos NFC264715-28
19
14 PAS Giannina263914-23
18
MWDLP
2 AEK Athens FC13103033
1 PAOK13102132
3 Olympiakos Piraeus13100330
4 Panathinaikos1393130
5 Aris Thessalonikis1383227
6 Lamia1362520
10 OFI1355320
7 Asteras Tripolis1353518
8 Atromitos1346318
9 Panserraikos1346318
12 Panetolikos1343615
11 Kifisia1335514
13 Volos NFC1333712
14 PAS Giannina1325611
MWDLP
1 PAOK1391328
3 Olympiakos Piraeus1383227
2 AEK Athens FC1375126
4 Panathinaikos1382326
5 Aris Thessalonikis1343615
6 Lamia1335514
7 Asteras Tripolis1341813
8 Atromitos1324710
9 Panserraikos132389
11 Kifisia131487
13 Volos NFC131487
14 PAS Giannina131487
10 OFI130585
12 Panetolikos130585
Super League 1: Championship Round
MWDLGDLast 5P
1 AEK Athens FC31209241
69
2 Panathinaikos31215547
68
3 PAOK30214547
67
4 Olympiakos Piraeus30203738
63
5 Aris Thessalonikis31146116
48
6 Lamia319715-23
34
MWDLP
1 AEK Athens FC32107
2 Panathinaikos32016
3 PAOK21013
4 Olympiakos Piraeus21013
5 Aris Thessalonikis21013
6 Lamia20020
MWDLP
2 Panathinaikos22006
3 PAOK21104
1 AEK Athens FC21013
4 Olympiakos Piraeus21013
5 Aris Thessalonikis31023
6 Lamia30030

Match Preview

Lamia will play against PAOK as part of Super League season 2023/2024. Lamia vs PAOK match kick-off is scheduled for 24 April 2024 at 05:00. The match will be played at Dimotiko Athlitiko Kentro Lamias in Lamia.Find more details about the match below, including stats, H2Hs, match facts, and standings. The data will help you decide on your Lamia vs PAOK prediction.

Data Analysis

Using the latest data provided for both teams and based on our database with statistical information, we can provide some details about the chances of Lamia and PAOK in this game.

Judging by the odds from the leading betting sites, Lamia has a 63% chance to win this match. The probability for PAOK to win the game is 6%. Finally, there is a 31% probability that the match ends in a draw.

The last 10 Lamia matches across all competitions saw the team winning 0 of the matches, 2 of the results ended in a draw,and they lost 8.

PAOK stats (across the last 10 matches) point to wins 3, draws 4 and losses 3. A rundown of the number of goals in the last 10 matches shows that Lamia scored an average of 0.5 goals per game. The stats obtained from the results of PAOK show that the team achieves an average of 1.3 goals per match.

Considering the average number of goals data, you may be interested to know that the common betting odds for Over 2.5 Goals are 6.41 (16% probability) and for Under 2.5 - 9.2 (11% chance).

Lamia vs PAOK Head-to-head

The Head To Head (Lamia vs. PAOK) details the 7 previous meetings. The data shows the end score in the last matches - Lamia won 3, while PAOK won 3 of the games. The number of ties is 1.The last time they met was on 03 Apr 2024, when the match's final score was 3:1for Lamia.

Match Facts

    Lamia - PAOK Livestream

    To watch the Lamia vs PAOK stream live for free, click the button below and browse the schedule of live football matches today.

    Watch Live Stream

    If the livestream feature is available for the game, you can start the live video, according to the bookmaker’s rules, just before the start of the match.

    Alternatively, you can check the TV schedule of your local providers and see which games are live on TV. If you don't have the option to watch the Lamia vs PAOK game live, you can always choose some of the recommended bookmakers and follow the live graphics (i.e. Match Tracker) and stats within the match.