Premier Division
BOH
Bohemians
- - 19 Apr 2024 21:45h
Drogheda United
DRO
Home2.15
Draw3.44
Away3.70

Bohemians vs Drogheda United live

Verified and Legal
Live Streaming!

Free registration, no ads! Register
LIVE
Bohemians - Drogheda United

Tips

Do you want to add tip? Add Tip
+
No tips added yet, be the first!

Head to Head Stats

Bohemians 15 goals
VS
Drogheda United 9 goals
50%
30%
20%
5 wins
3 draws
2 wins
  • 04-03-24Drogheda United2 : 1Bohemians
  • 22-09-23Drogheda United0 : 0Bohemians
  • 04-08-23Bohemians4 : 2Drogheda United
  • 21-04-23Drogheda United0 : 2Bohemians
  • 06-03-23Bohemians3 : 1Drogheda United
  • 07-10-22Bohemians0 : 1Drogheda United
  • 15-07-22Drogheda United0 : 1Bohemians
  • 27-05-22Bohemians1 : 1Drogheda United
  • 08-04-22Drogheda United1 : 1Bohemians
  • 07-11-21Bohemians2 : 1Drogheda United

Lineups

BohemiansA. Reynolds
Drogheda UnitedK. Doherty
4-2-3-1
Kacper Chorążka
K. Chorążka 30
Michael Lilander
M. Lilander 27
Cian Byrne
C. Byrne 24
Aboubacar Keita
A. Keita 4
Paddy Kirk
P. Kirk 3
James McManus
J. McManus 14
Adam McDonnell
A. McDonnell 17
Dylan Connolly
D. Connolly 10
James Clarke
J. Clarke 15
Martin Miller
M. Miller 19
Filip Piszczek
F. Piszczek 9
4-2-3-1
Ryan Brennan
R. Brennan 19
Steve Zishim Bawa
S. Zishim 16
Darragh Markey
D. Markey 7
Warren Davis
W. Davis 24
Gary Deegan
G. Deegan 8
Oisin Gallagher
O. Gallagher 26
Andrew Quinn
A. Quinn 4
Jack Keaney
J. Keaney 6
Hayden Cann
H. Cann 5
Evan Weir
E. Weir 3
Jethren Barr
J. Barr 27

Teams Matches

CompetitionHome TeamScore/TimeAway Team
03/05/24PRD Bohemians 23:45 Shamrock Rovers
26/04/24PRD Dundalk 23:45 Bohemians
19/04/24PRD Bohemians 23:45 Drogheda United
15/04/24PRD Bohemians
1 - 0
Dundalk
12/04/24PRD Shelbourne
1 - 2
Bohemians
05/04/24PRD Bohemians
0 - 1
Waterford
01/04/24PRD Galway United
0 - 2
Bohemians
29/03/24PRD Shamrock Rovers
3 - 1
Bohemians
15/03/24PRD Bohemians
2 - 1
Derry City
08/03/24PRD Bohemians
0 - 2
Shelbourne
04/03/24PRD Drogheda United
2 - 1
Bohemians
23/02/24PRD St Patrick's Athl.
0 - 1
Bohemians
16/02/24PRD Bohemians
2 - 2
Sligo Rovers
09/02/24CLF Bohemians 23:30 Cork City
26/01/24CLF St Patrick's Athl. 15:00 Bohemians
CompetitionHome TeamScore/TimeAway Team
06/05/24PRD Drogheda United 17:00 Dundalk
03/05/24PRD St Patrick's Athl. 23:45 Drogheda United
30/04/24PRD Shamrock Rovers 00:00 Drogheda United
26/04/24PRD Drogheda United 23:45 Sligo Rovers
19/04/24PRD Bohemians 23:45 Drogheda United
12/04/24PRD Drogheda United
2 - 2
Derry City
05/04/24PRD Drogheda United
2 - 2
Shelbourne
01/04/24PRD Dundalk
0 - 0
Drogheda United
29/03/24PRD Drogheda United
0 - 0
St Patrick's Athl.
16/03/24PRD Sligo Rovers
3 - 1
Drogheda United
08/03/24PRD Galway United
0 - 0
Drogheda United
04/03/24PRD Drogheda United
2 - 1
Bohemians
23/02/24PRD Drogheda United
1 - 4
Waterford
16/02/24PRD Derry City
2 - 1
Drogheda United
09/02/24CLF Drogheda United
0 - 0
Bray Wanderers

Match Preview

Bohemians will play against Drogheda United as part of Premier Division season 2024/2025. Bohemians vs Drogheda United match kick-off is scheduled for 19 April 2024 at 09:45. The match will be played at Dalymount Park in Dublin.Find more details about the match below, including stats, H2Hs, match facts, and standings. The data will help you decide on your Bohemians vs Drogheda United prediction.

Data Analysis

Using the latest data provided for both teams and based on our database with statistical information, we can provide some details about the chances of Bohemians and Drogheda United in this game.

Judging by the odds from the leading betting sites, Bohemians has a 24% chance to win this match. The probability for Drogheda United to win the game is 38%. Finally, there is a 38% probability that the match ends in a draw.

The last 10 Bohemians matches across all competitions saw the team winning 4 of the matches, 2 of the results ended in a draw,and they lost 4.

Drogheda United stats (across the last 10 matches) point to wins 1, draws 7 and losses 2. A rundown of the number of goals in the last 10 matches shows that Bohemians scored an average of 0.9 goals per game. The stats obtained from the results of Drogheda United show that the team achieves an average of 0.8 goals per match.

Considering the average number of goals data, you may be interested to know that the common betting odds for Over 2.5 Goals are 12.22 (8% probability) and for Under 2.5 - 10.7 (9% chance).

Bohemians vs Drogheda United Head-to-head

The Head To Head (Bohemians vs. Drogheda United) details the 10 previous meetings. The data shows the end score in the last matches - Bohemians won 4, while Drogheda United won 3 of the games. The number of ties is 3.The last time they met was on 04 Mar 2024, when the match's final score was 2:1for Bohemians.

Match Facts

    Bohemians - Drogheda United Livestream

    To watch the Bohemians vs Drogheda United stream live for free, click the button below and browse the schedule of live football matches today.

    Watch Live Stream

    If the livestream feature is available for the game, you can start the live video, according to the bookmaker’s rules, just before the start of the match.

    Alternatively, you can check the TV schedule of your local providers and see which games are live on TV. If you don't have the option to watch the Bohemians vs Drogheda United game live, you can always choose some of the recommended bookmakers and follow the live graphics (i.e. Match Tracker) and stats within the match.