Scotland Premiership
LWLLD
STJ
ST Johnstone
- - 27 Apr 2024 17:00h
Hibernian
HIB
DLLWD
Home4.11
Draw3.64
Away1.99

ST Johnstone vs Hibernian live

Verified and Legal
Live Streaming!

Free registration, no ads! Register
LIVE
ST Johnstone - Hibernian

Tips

Do you want to add tip? Add Tip
+
No tips added yet, be the first!

Head to Head Stats

ST Johnstone 7 goals
VS
Hibernian 12 goals
Last 9 matches
33%
22%
44%
3 wins
2 draws
4 wins
  • 06-04-24Hibernian1 : 2ST Johnstone
  • 16-12-23ST Johnstone1 : 0Hibernian
  • 23-09-23Hibernian2 : 0ST Johnstone
  • 22-04-23ST Johnstone1 : 1Hibernian
  • 21-10-22Hibernian1 : 2ST Johnstone
  • 30-07-22ST Johnstone0 : 1Hibernian
  • 15-05-22Hibernian4 : 0ST Johnstone
  • 05-03-22Hibernian0 : 0ST Johnstone
  • 27-11-21ST Johnstone1 : 2Hibernian

ST Johnstone - Hibernian Statistic

ST Johnstone
VS
Hibernian
10
7
7
9
10
12
16
12
24
44
46
51

Lineups

ST JohnstoneS. MacLean
HibernianN. Montgomery
4-4-2
Dimitar Mitov
D. Mitov 1
David Keltjens
D. Keltjens 33
Ryan McGowan
R. McGowan 5
Andy Considine
A. Considine 4
Luke Robinson
L. Robinson 19
Matthew Smith
M. Smith 22
Maksym Kucheriavyi
M. Kucheriavyi 15
Daniel Phillips
D. Phillips 34
Tony Gallacher
T. Gallacher 3
Nicky Clark
N. Clark 10
Adama Sidibeh
A. Sidibeh 16
4-2-3-1
Myziane Maolida
M. Maolida 17
Martin Boyle
M. Boyle 10
Emiliano Marcondes
E. Marcondes 20
Thody Elie Youan
T. Elie 7
Nathan Moriah-Welsh
N. Moriah-Welsh 30
Joe Newell
J. Newell 11
Christopher Cadden
C. Cadden 12
William Fish
W. Fish 5
Rocky Bushiri Kiranga
R. Bushiri 33
Jordan Obita
J. Obita 21
David Marshall
D. Marshall 1

Teams Matches

CompetitionHome TeamScore/TimeAway Team
11/05/24PRS Livingston 19:00 ST Johnstone
04/05/24PRS Aberdeen 19:00 ST Johnstone
27/04/24PRS ST Johnstone 19:00 Hibernian
13/04/24PRS ST Johnstone
0 - 2
Kilmarnock
06/04/24PRS Hibernian
1 - 2
ST Johnstone
30/03/24PRS ST Johnstone
1 - 2
Dundee
16/03/24PRS Celtic
3 - 1
ST Johnstone
02/03/24PRS ST Johnstone
1 - 1
Livingston
28/02/24PRS Aberdeen
0 - 2
ST Johnstone
24/02/24PRS ST Mirren
2 - 0
ST Johnstone
18/02/24PRS ST Johnstone
0 - 3
Rangers
11/02/24PRS Dundee
2 - 1
ST Johnstone
07/02/24PRS ST Johnstone
0 - 1
Heart OF Midlothian
03/02/24PRS Ross County
0 - 1
ST Johnstone
27/01/24PRS ST Johnstone
1 - 1
Motherwell
CompetitionHome TeamScore/TimeAway Team
12/05/24PRS Hibernian 19:00 Aberdeen
04/05/24PRS Ross County 19:00 Hibernian
27/04/24PRS ST Johnstone 19:00 Hibernian
13/04/24PRS Motherwell
1 - 1
Hibernian
06/04/24PRS Hibernian
1 - 2
ST Johnstone
30/03/24PRS Rangers
3 - 1
Hibernian
16/03/24PRS Hibernian
3 - 0
Livingston
13/03/24PRS Ross County
2 - 2
Hibernian
02/03/24PRS Hibernian
2 - 0
Ross County
28/02/24PRS Heart OF Midlothian
1 - 1
Hibernian
24/02/24PRS Hibernian
2 - 1
Dundee
17/02/24PRS Aberdeen
2 - 2
Hibernian
08/02/24PRS Hibernian
1 - 2
Celtic
03/02/24PRS Hibernian
0 - 3
ST Mirren
27/01/24PRS Kilmarnock
2 - 2
Hibernian

Scotland Premiership standings

Premiership: 1st Phase
MWDLGDLast 5P
1 Celtic33246354
78
2 Rangers33243649
75
3 Heart OF Midlothian33195912
62
4 Kilmarnock33131289
51
5 ST Mirren3312714-5
43
6 Dundee33101112-10
41
7 Hibernian3391212-7
39
8 Motherwell3381312-5
37
9 Aberdeen3381114-14
35
10 ST Johnstone3371016-22
31
11 Ross County337917-24
30
12 Livingston333921-37
18
MWDLP
2 Rangers17131340
1 Celtic16123139
4 Kilmarnock17104334
3 Heart OF Midlothian1795332
5 ST Mirren1683527
6 Dundee1665523
7 Hibernian1764722
11 Ross County1664622
9 Aberdeen1647519
8 Motherwell1746718
10 ST Johnstone1746718
12 Livingston1626812
MWDLP
1 Celtic17123239
2 Rangers16112335
3 Heart OF Midlothian16100630
8 Motherwell1647519
6 Dundee1746718
4 Kilmarnock1638517
7 Hibernian1638517
5 ST Mirren1744916
9 Aberdeen1744916
10 ST Johnstone1634913
11 Ross County1715118
12 Livingston1713136

Match Preview

ST Johnstone will play against Hibernian as part of Scotland Premiership season 2023/2024. ST Johnstone vs Hibernian match kick-off is scheduled for 27 April 2024 at 05:00. The match will be played at McDiarmid Park in Perth.Find more details about the match below, including stats, H2Hs, match facts, and standings. The data will help you decide on your ST Johnstone vs Hibernian prediction.

Data Analysis

Using the latest data provided for both teams and based on our database with statistical information, we can provide some details about the chances of ST Johnstone and Hibernian in this game.

Judging by the odds from the leading betting sites, ST Johnstone has a 41% chance to win this match. The probability for Hibernian to win the game is 21%. Finally, there is a 38% probability that the match ends in a draw.

The last 10 ST Johnstone matches across all competitions saw the team winning 2 of the matches, 2 of the results ended in a draw,and they lost 6.

Hibernian stats (across the last 10 matches) point to wins 3, draws 5 and losses 2. A rundown of the number of goals in the last 10 matches shows that ST Johnstone scored an average of 0.8 goals per game. The stats obtained from the results of Hibernian show that the team achieves an average of 1.5 goals per match.

Considering the average number of goals data, you may be interested to know that the common betting odds for Over 2.5 Goals are 9.69 (10% probability) and for Under 2.5 - 9.3 (11% chance).

ST Johnstone vs Hibernian Head-to-head

The Head To Head (ST Johnstone vs. Hibernian) details the 9 previous meetings. The data shows the end score in the last matches - ST Johnstone won 3, while Hibernian won 4 of the games. The number of ties is 2.The last time they met was on 06 Apr 2024, when the match's final score was 1:2for Hibernian.

Match Facts

    ST Johnstone - Hibernian Livestream

    To watch the ST Johnstone vs Hibernian stream live for free, click the button below and browse the schedule of live football matches today.

    Watch Live Stream

    If the livestream feature is available for the game, you can start the live video, according to the bookmaker’s rules, just before the start of the match.

    Alternatively, you can check the TV schedule of your local providers and see which games are live on TV. If you don't have the option to watch the ST Johnstone vs Hibernian game live, you can always choose some of the recommended bookmakers and follow the live graphics (i.e. Match Tracker) and stats within the match.