Wimbledon is the oldest tennis tournament globally, and it is thought to be the most prestigious one. Its full name is The Championships, Wimbledon and it takes place in England, London. Unlike other top-tier events, this one is played on an outdoor grass court.
The first time Wimbledon was held was in 1877. Ever since that time, this tennis competition has always played an essential role for bettors. That’s why you shouldn’t be surprised that there are several Wimbledon betting sites that punters can try.
- Different bonuses
- Cash Out
- Different payment methods
- High odds
- High odds
- Great markets
- Superb support
- Welcome offers
- Big range of sport betting options
- High odds
- Casino games
- Poker platform
- Fantastic bonuses
- Good sportsbook
- Amazing casino games
- Many payment methods
- Big variety of sports betting options
- Many slot games
- Live casino games with real dealers
- Many payment options
- Wide range of casino games
- Hundreds of sports betting markets
- Lots of other betting options like bingo and poker
- Cash Out option
- High Odds
- Good Mobile Apps
- Reliable Customer Support
- Quick Payments
- Good sports bonus
- Many betting options on sports
- High odds
- eSports and Virtual Sports betting
- Very Generous Sports Welcome Bonus
- Extremely attractive Casino Welcome Package
- Variety of payment methods and currencies
- High Odds
- Good bonuses
- Big range of sports betting options
- Different casino games
- Mobile apps
Top 10 Wimbledon Betting Sites
Although you may come across several Wimbledon betting websites, not all of them are worth it. Fortunately, the ones we’ve described below are ideal for punters interested in tennis and its most prestigious tournament.
- Bet365 Pros
- Bet365 is one of the most reputable iGaming platforms where you can punt on Wimbledon.
- Tennis fans can utilize different betting features.
- There are special tennis bonuses, which might work while betting on Wimbledon.
- Bet365 Cons
- Despite its licenses, Bet365 is not available in some countries.
- Betway Pros
- Betway offers the most advanced online sports betting features you can use to punt on Wimbledon.
- There are different promotions that you can use while betting on tennis.
- The tennis betting odds are impressive.
- Betway Cons
- Accessing Betway outside of the UK is not always possible.
- Bwin Pros
- You will have access to some of the highest odds for betting on Wimbledon.
- Bwin’s customers can bet on their favourite sport without worrying about their online safety.
- The are plenty of helpful betting features you can use while punting on Wimbledon.
- Bwin Cons
- The available payment options might not satisfy some tennis fans.
- 888Sport Pros
- Using 888sport to bet on Wimbledon will give you access to plenty of markets.
- Wimbledon is one of the events where you can use features, such as Cash Out.
- You can punt on live Wimbledon matches, thanks to the In-Play section.
- 888Sport Cons
- The outdated design may not appeal to some Wimbledon enthusiasts.
- Melbet Pros
- The live section offers Wimbledon bettors a lot of options.
- Punters who like tennis and the most prestigious event in it can use several payment options.
- People from different countries can punt on Wimbledon because Melbet has clients worldwide.
- Melbet Cons
- The bookie may not offer any Wimbledon betting bonuses.
- William Hill Pros
- You can choose from plenty of betting markets for Wimbledon.
- The Wimbledon betting odds found at William Hill are among the best.
- There are several tennis-exclusive promotions.
- William Hill Cons
- Wimbledon fans outside of the UK and a few other countries where the bookmaker have a license may not be able to access William Hill.
- Ladbrokes Pros
- The high-quality live betting section allows you to bet on live Wimbledon matches.
- You can find competitive odds for most Wimbledon events.
- Ladbrokes Cons
- No special offers for tennis and Wimbledon.
- 22bet Pros
- You can use various payment options to bet on Wimbledon.
- Every big tennis event (including Wimbledon) offers diverse betting markets.
- 22bet’s mobile app gives Wimbledon fans the option to bet on the go.
- 22bet Cons
- No tennis/Wimbledon-specific betting bonuses.
- 1xbet Pros
- There are various features you can access while betting on Wimbledon.
- 1xbet offers more tennis betting markets than its counterparts.
- Wimbledon fans worldwide can use this site because it has numerous language options.
- 1xbet Cons
- Usually, 1xbet lacks any special offers for Wimbledon.
- Unibet Pros
- There are special offers for tennis that might work while betting on Wimbledon.
- Users who don’t have any tennis betting experience can learn more about it from Unibet.
- The platform has many betting markets for Wimbledon and other tennis events.
- Unibet Cons
- Wimbledon bettors from some countries may have problems when trying to access Unibet.
What Features Should Best Wimbledon Betting Sites Have?
The best Wimbledon betting sites should have loads of markets, high odds, live betting alternatives, cash out, and promotions. All of those things are equally important to have an excellent Wimbledon betting experience.
Variety of Markets
Although Wimbledon is among the most significant events in tennis, not every bookie offers a lot of markets. Luckily, all of the operators we’ve just covered meet this condition. This means you can always use the best option for the given scenario.
Wimbledon offers many betting opportunities, but to take advantage of them, you need high odds. Therefore, try to choose a bookie that offers the best odds in the industry.
Live betting options
Tennis is one of the best individual sports when it comes down to live betting. After you pick your preferred bookie, check the In-Play section during Wimbledon, and you will find new markets and dynamic odds.
Even the most prominent Wimbledon betting experts make mistakes, which is why they need Cash Out. This is a helpful tool that can reduce your potential losses or save time, depending on when it is used.
Free bets & Bonuses
Try to have access to as many bonuses and free bets as possible while betting on Wimbledon. However, not every online bookmaker has special offers for this tennis event, so be careful.
What is Wimbledon?
Wimbledon is a Grand Slam tennis tournament that takes place in London. It is the only big tennis competition played on grass, differentiating it from the other big events. The most prestigious tennis tournament always includes the best players in the world. Consequently, it is one of the most important events for people interested in betting on tennis.
It is important to know that Wimbledon consists of five main events. Moreover, there are four junior and seven invitation events.
Wimbledon Men Tournament
Wimbledon traditionally takes place in early July and concludes with the Gentlemen’s Singles Finals. The latter takes place at the end of the second week, and it puts together two out of 128 players in the main draw competing at Wimbledon. You can find different Wimbledon odds men’s options during the event, especially if you choose a popular online bookie.
Wimbledon Women Tournament
The Wimbledon Women’s Tournament (commonly referred to as the Ladies’ Singles) also has 128 players, including the best female tennis players. Usually, the Singles Grand Final takes place a day before the Gentlemen’s Singles Final. Of course, the Wimbledon women’s odds are typically high because online bookies want to attract as many tennis fans as possible.
Which are the Most Common Wimbledon betting markets?
The most common Wimbledon betting markets can be found below. Most online bookies offer attractive odds for all of them.
Choosing Wimbledon’s winner is one of the classic options for every tennis fan. The odds can be pretty good, depending on which player you prefer.
Although some bettors prefer to wager on the potential Wimbledon winner, others like to focus on a given match. Thus, online bookies often allow them to bet on the potential winner of the match.
Each Wimbledon tennis match has several sets. Therefore, you can often wager on different set-related markets. Interestingly, most of these options are available to people who like betting on live games.
Even though the Handicap lines are not that popular in tennis, Wimbledon bettors may have the chance to use those markets. As expected, they offer lucrative odds.
Wimbledon can be full of surprises, which is why some bookies provide their customers with the market Over/Under. This betting option can be combined with numerous things, such as sets, points, and serve.
Where to find the Best Wimbledon betting odds and free bets?
To find the best Wimbledon betting odds and free bets, choose one of the bookmakers from this review. You should take a good look at each operator’s sportsbook and compare the odds for Wimbledon. Even if you don’t want to punt on the Wimbledon favourites, be sure to learn more about the different margins. The latter will show you whether you are offered the best odds.
As for the free bets, the most popular online bookies have a special offer for Wimbledon. Although they might not come in the form of free bets, you could find reload offers, Acca boosts, or cashback.
Wimbledon Live Betting Markets
Wimbledon’s live betting markets are one of the things that makes tennis so popular among punters. This dynamic individual sport is known for its numerous live betting options, such as:
To Win Set
This live-betting market allows you to pick which player you think will win the set. Since the matches at Wimbledon consist of several sets, you can use this market more than once.
This is one of the live betting markets that are only open for a couple of seconds. It gives you the option to bet on the player you think will win the current point.
1st point winner of a given set
Some of the best Wimbledon betting sites allow you to wager on the player who will win the first point of a given set. It is one of the common examples you may find when reading Wimbledon betting tips.
Total games in a set
This market will find on most online bookmakers that allow you to wager on Wimbledon. You may find several variations, but the most widespread one is the Over/Under version.
Wimbledon Betting Tips and Strategies
People who follow these Wimbledon betting tips today should achieve better results once they start playing. That’s because each of the tips you will find below is used by punters with many years of experience.
See Players’ Form
You have to remember that tennis is an individual sport. So, whether you bet on Wimbledon or any other tennis event, make sure to check each player’s previous form. For example, many punters want to bet on people like Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic. Still, they may not be in their best form.
Check our Recent results and Head to Head matches
The recent results of each player are crucial when betting on Wimbledon. Since this is the most prestigious event, it usually “forces” tennis players to show everything they’re capable of. However, you should always check the previous results of the head-to-head matches between the two players. Even the best tennis players have opponents that they have problems with.
Watch the matches Live
Although some of the Wimbledon betting predictions may encourage you to place pre-match bets, you should try to watch the events live. This is the only way to keep track of everything and decide whether you should place a bet.
Find valuable odds in live betting markets
The live betting markets for Wimbledon have many advantages over the pre-match alternatives, such as the odds. Most top-rated betting platforms offer dynamic odds, which change depending on what’s happening in the given Wimbledon event. In other words, if you pay attention to the live match, you could find the pot of gold.
Research the best players on Grass court
One of Wimbledon’s unique aspects is the only big tennis event played on a grass court. This makes it unique, so you shouldn’t be surprised that not every tennis player performs well on this terrain. Therefore, try to research to see which top-rated tennis players have the best results on grass.
Take a look at the tournament’s draw
If you haven’t had the chance to watch Wimbledon from the start or you don’t know who will take part in it, check the tournament’s draw. It will provide you with more information about the matches, which will help you choose which one to bet on.
FAQ about Wimbledon betting
How to Bet on Wimbledon online?
To bet on Wimbledon online, choose one of the top-rated bookmakers, and sign up.
Where to find Wimbledon tennis live odds?
To find Wimbledon tennis live odds, open your preferred online bookie and check its Live Betting section.
Can I bet on Wimbledon doubles odds?
Yes, you can bet on Wimbledon doubles odds because most iGaming operators will give you access to these markets.
Which are the best Wimbledon betting sites?
The best Wimbledon betting sites are the ones listed in this article.
Can I bet on Wimbledon for free?
Yes, you can bet on Wimbledon for free, but you need to find an online bookie that offers free bets or no deposit bonuses.
Summary on Wimbledon Betting Sites
After you find all of the recommended Wimbledon Betting sites, look at them and decide which one to use. Each of the companies mentioned in this article will provide you with a memorable Wimbledon betting experience, so you can’t go wrong with either. Yet, certain operators are known for providing Wimbledon fans with more options than others.