The French Open is one of the major tennis tournaments held in late May in Paris, France. It is known as Roland-Garros and is the only big tennis competition held on clay. This makes it different from any other tournament and a popular option among online bettors.
Nowadays, the French Open is a part of the Grand Slam tournaments. Consequently, many online bookmakers pay special attention to the event and provide different short-term perks. Several French Open betting sites are worth it, and in this article, we will check some of them.
- Different bonuses
- Cash Out
- Different payment methods
- High odds
- High odds
- Great markets
- Superb support
- Welcome offers
- Big range of sport betting options
- High odds
- Casino games
- Poker platform
- Fantastic bonuses
- Good sportsbook
- Amazing casino games
- Many payment methods
- Big variety of sports betting options
- Many slot games
- Live casino games with real dealers
- Many payment options
- Wide range of casino games
- Hundreds of sports betting markets
- Lots of other betting options like bingo and poker
- Cash Out option
- High Odds
- Good Mobile Apps
- Reliable Customer Support
- Quick Payments
- Good sports bonus
- Many betting options on sports
- High odds
- eSports and Virtual Sports betting
- Very Generous Sports Welcome Bonus
- Extremely attractive Casino Welcome Package
- Variety of payment methods and currencies
- High Odds
- Good bonuses
- Big range of sports betting options
- Different casino games
- Mobile apps
Best 10 Roland Garros Betting Sites
People interested in tennis betting have to spend time finding the iGaming operators that will satisfy their needs. If you don’t want to waste hours browsing through different platforms, try one of the options below.
- There are special promotions that might work while betting on the French Open.
- You can use Cash Out, Live Streaming, and other features while punting on Roland-Garros.
- Bet356 offers a safe betting platform for every tennis fan.
- Since Bet365 is not available in every country, some people can’t wager on the French Open.
- Roland-Garros fans can avail themselves of numerous markets.
- Everyone who wants to bet on tennis has access to good odds.
- The betting features might come in handy when punting on the French Open.
- Betway probably won’t give you access to a special offer for the French Open.
- Even experienced tennis bettors will like the odds for the French Open.
- While betting on the French Open, you can use different features.
- People who like Roland-Garros can try out several markets.
- You may not find a promotion for the French Open.
- 888sport offers several markets for tennis and the French Open.
- The odds for most tennis markets during Roland-Garros are impressive.
- The bookie provides several features that can be used while wagering on the French Open.
- Although there are different promos, 888sport rarely has offers for the French Open.
- If you bet on the French Open, you can choose from different odds.
- Melbet provides Roland-Garros fans with several payment options.
- Every tennis punter can use some of the betting features that made Melbet famous.
- There aren’t any bonuses that are only available to tennis bettors.
- William Hill has some of the best markets for the French Open.
- This iGaming operator offers special promotions for tennis bettors.
- If you decide to place a live bet on the French Open, you could use different features.
- Punters who like the French Open but don’t live in the UK may not access William Hill.
- You can punt on different live markets from the French Open.
- The odds for some of the Roland-Garros options are impressive.
- Ladbrokes utilizes popular betting features that may work if you punt on the French Open.
- Despite some of the best betting odds, Ladbrokes does not have tennis-specific bonuses.
- There could be individual betting markets for the French Open.
- Every bettor with a 22bet account can punt on live Roland-Garros events.
- The dynamic odds can provide people with good French Open betting opportunities.
- Despite the positives, you won’t find a French Open betting bonus at 22bet.
- 1xbet offers several markets you can use while punting on the French Open.
- You can use Cash Out and other features while betting on Roland-Garros.
- The live section of 1xbet offers dynamic odds that you can avail yourself of.
- Despite the bookie’s popularity, some French Open fans may not be able to use this bookmaker.
- Unibet has in-depth betting guides that will help those interested in Roland-Garros.
- Some of the available promotions at Unibet will come in handy while betting on the French Open.
- You have access to a head-to-head comparison before choosing which tennis player to bet on.
- The odds for some matches from the French Open might not be that high.
How to Determine the Best French Open Bookmaker?
To determine the best French Open bookmaker, you have to consider a few essential aspects found below.
None of the other things on this list matter if you don’t have enough betting markets. Once you read some French Open betting predictions, try to find a bookie that offers plenty of options.
The level of the odds for the French Open will determine how much you will get after predicting your bet. As you can guess, the higher the odds level, the better.
Live betting markets
The French Open is one of the Grand Slam events. Therefore, most bookmakers will try to offer you plenty of live betting markets. They are usually more desirable because of the dynamic odds.
Most French Open betting sites have Cash Out, which you can use when you are unsure what will happen with your bet. The bookies with this feature give their clients more control over their bets.
Some bookmakers where you can punt on the French Open have special bonuses for tennis. Although some might work on any other Grand Slam event, others are exclusively available for Roland-Garros.
What is the French Open (Roland-Garros)?
The French Open (Roland-Garros) is a tennis tournament part of the annual Grand Slam events. Therefore, it plays an essential role for every tennis player. It is the only major tournament held on clay, making it unique because this surface is different from the rest. Clay makes the tennis matches have a slower pace, which makes Roland-Garros one of the most physically demanding tennis competitions.
Like any other big tennis tournament, the French Open is often surrounded by controversies. For example, there was a Roland-Garros scandal where one of the tennis players was involved in match-fixing.
Roland Garros Men Tournament
The French Open is among the most essential tennis events, so it shouldn’t be surprising that the men’s tournament brings together the best players in the world. Many players have managed to lift the trophy over the years, but the most famous one lately is Rafael Nadal. The Spanish superstar is often referred to as the “King of Clay”.
Roland Garros Women Tournament
If you look at the French Open odds women’s, you will see that 128 players compete for one of the most prestigious trophies. One of the most significant differences you need to know when betting on Roland-Garros is that women play in a best-of-three format. On the other hand, men have to play more games because their format is best-of-five.
Most Popular French Open Betting Options
Some of the best French Open betting sites will give you access to multiple markets. The ones you can find below are usually the go-to option for most punters.
Most of the French Open predictions you may encounter will encourage you to bet on the Outright Winner. This means you have to choose the player that will win the competition.
If you don’t want to bet on the person that will win the event, you can punt on the match-winner. There are numerous matches that you can bet on at the French Open, so be sure to check the odds.
Experienced tennis punters know that some of the best bets they can place are during a live event. Therefore, they prefer the so-called “set betting” because the odds are usually higher.
The French Open is a big tennis event where everything is possible. That’s why you should check whether there are any Handicap lines options. They might come in handy, especially if you punt on some of the favourites.
Over/Under is one of the most common tennis betting markets for every event, including Roland-Garros. It can be used by people who bet on sets, points, serves, and more.
Where to Find the Best Roland Garros free bets and odds?
To find the best Roland Garros free bets and odds, you need to find a suitable online betting platform. If you decide to compare several iGaming operators, you will notice that there are usually minor differences in the odds. That’s because every online bookmaker has different margins.
Generally speaking, using a bookie that will give you high Roland Garros betting odds is recommended. If you find such a place and you predict your bets, you will have more money. However, this doesn’t mean you should always choose the brand with the higher odds. After all, the best iGaming operator also needs to have markets, features, mobile app/site, and bonuses. The latter include free bets (one of the most sought-after promos), deposit offers, and cashback.
Is it possible to place in-play wagers on French Open?
Yes, it is possible to place in-play wagers on French Open. In fact, betting on live tennis events is one reason why most punters prefer to bet online. If you look at some of the famous Roland Garros betting tips, you will see that they suggest betting on live events. That’s because they provide more opportunities, and most importantly, dynamic odds. As a result, people who know what they’re doing can find multiple hidden gems.
In addition to the odds and the new markets, betting on live events from the French Open allows you to utilize some of the betting features. Cash Out and Live Betting are the first things that come to mind, but there are even more options. You can put them to the test by choosing one of the available betting platforms, registering an account, and making a deposit.
Roland Garros Betting Tips and Strategies
Experienced punters know that there are different French Open betting tips that they need to follow if they want to be successful. We’ve listed the most important ones below, so make sure to check them out before you start punting.
Consider Best Players on a red surface (clay)
As we’ve mentioned, the French Open is played on clay, which is a specific surface. Not everyone does well on it, but some players, such as Rafael Nadal, are really good on the red surface. Therefore, try to check whether the player you want to bet on has promising results on clay.
Check out the latest news
Sometimes, tennis players are affected by different things that happen outside the court. That’s why it is recommended to keep an eye on the latest news before and during the French Open.
See the draw of the tournament
If you don’t know which player to bet on, check the French Open draw. The latter will show you all of the players and their opponents, which will allow you to choose the most suitable option.
Take a look at the statistics and previous results
Roland-Garros usually takes place in May, which means that there have been several other events before that. Therefore, it is highly recommended to check some players’ previous results and their overall stats.
Watch most of the clashes live
Whether you are an experienced punter or a novice in the hobby, you should try to watch most of the French Open matches live. Some of the bookies in this article will allow you to do that without the need to leave their platforms. However, others don’t have a live-streaming feature, so you need to find a dedicated platform.
Try live betting markets
If the bookie you’ve chosen also has a live betting section, check the winner betting odds because they will change every couple of seconds. Numerous live betting markets won’t be available inside the regular section. Don’t forget that you can only use most betting features while punting on live French Open matches.
FAQ about French Open betting
Where to find the best French Open odds?
To find the best French Open odds, go to one of the online bookies and check its daily picks.
How to make a winning Roland Garros betting strategy?
To make a winning Roland Garros betting strategy, read different tips today that will help you choose the best market.
Can I get a French Open free bet during the tournament?
Yes, you can get a French Open free bet during the tournament, but only if the bookmaker offers these kinds of bonuses.
Who is the favourite to win the French Open, and how to place a bet?
The favourite to win the French Open depends on each player’s previous performance, and in order to bet, you need to find an online bookmaker.
How to get the best French Open betting odds?
To get the best French Open betting odds, you need to choose one of the ten bookmakers listed in this article.
Summary on Roland Garros Betting Sites
Although you can find several French Open betting sites, only a handful of them is worth it. The most prominent operators know what tennis punters need to have a proper betting experience. That’s why some of the brands on this list have Roland Garros predictions, plenty of markets, and good odds. Every iGaming operator has a good reputation among tennis enthusiasts.