Dota 2 is a multiplayer game, which was developed and released by Valve. It is the successor of Defence of the Ancients, a custom mod created by the community (a few players, one of which is known as IceFrog) in WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos. Dota 2 is played between two teams of five players whose goal is to defend their base while simultaneously trying to conquer and destroy their opponent’s base.
Besides being played by millions, Dota 2 is also among the biggest eSports titles in the world. Naturally, it plays a crucial role in the world of iGaming, especially among gamers.
- Different bonuses
- Cash Out
- Different payment methods
- High odds
- High odds
- Great markets
- Superb support
- Welcome offers
- Big range of sport betting options
- High odds
- Casino games
- Poker platform
- Fantastic bonuses
- Good sportsbook
- Amazing casino games
- Many payment methods
- Big variety of sports betting options
- Many slot games
- Live casino games with real dealers
- Many payment options
- Wide range of casino games
- Hundreds of sports betting markets
- Lots of other betting options like bingo and poker
- Cash Out option
- High Odds
- Good Mobile Apps
- Reliable Customer Support
- Quick Payments
- Good sports bonus
- Many betting options on sports
- High odds
- eSports and Virtual Sports betting
- Very Generous Sports Welcome Bonus
- Extremely attractive Casino Welcome Package
- Variety of payment methods and currencies
- High Odds
- Good bonuses
- Big range of sports betting options
- Different casino games
- Mobile apps
Best 10 Dota 2 Betting Sites
In order to have a proper betting experience, you need to find the best Dota 2 betting site. Fortunately, this is one of the leading video games in eSports, so you can find a few gambling operators that are worth it.
- The site offers extensive Dota 2 coverage.
- Although it won’t always be available, there is a live streaming option.
- Bet365 offers intriguing Dota 2 betting markets.
- Users residing in some countries may be unable to use the betting platform.
- Betway offers exclusive eSports bonuses that might work if you bet on Dota 2.
- The odds are usually better than those available on other sites.
- Live-streaming is an option for some Dota 2 events.
- Even though you can punt on several events, Betway is not accessible in some countries.
- Bwin’s eSports section allows users to punt on numerous Dota 2 matches.
- People can learn more about the top Dota 2 teams and players.
- It is possible to wager on ongoing Dota 2 games.
- The betting platform does not offer Dota 2-exclusive offers.
- This is one of the most popular iGaming sites where you can punt on Dota 2.
- 888sport offers different betting features that Dota 2 fans can use.
- Some Dota 2 matches do not offer a lot of betting markets.
- People interested in betting with real money on Dota 2 can pick from various events.
- Melbet offers a dedicated live streaming option for its Dota 2 matches.
- The iGaming site offers eSports fans the option to pick from numerous payment options.
- Usually, there are no special Dota 2 bonuses.
- The bookie offers numerous daily Dota 2 matches.
- Most Dota 2 selections offer popular betting markets.
- William Hill rarely provides Dota 2 enthusiasts with special bonuses.
- There are plenty of Dota 2 events to avail yourself of.
- Every Dota 2 punter has access to the different betting features.
- Some Dota 2 matches may only offer a few betting markets.
- The site’s stand-alone eSports section will give you access to plenty of Dota 2 matches.
- Every event you can punt on offers multiple markets.
- 22bet does not have Dota 2 betting bonuses.
- 1xbet is notorious for its many Dota 2 betting options.
- The iGaming platform often provides short-term Dota 2 bonuses.
- Customers can bet on live Dota 2 matches and watch some of them.
- Due to some gambling regulations, you may need a 1xbet mirror link to access the site.
- Unibet will allow Dota 2 fans to bet on every popular event.
- The platform offers Dota 2 betting tips that might help some punters.
- Despite the betting guides, Unibet usually lacks any Dota 2 betting bonuses.
What Features Should Top Dota 2 Betting Sites Have?
The top Dota 2 betting sites should have at least a few betting features to be competitive in the iGaming industry. Every option you will see below is of utmost importance when betting on Dota 2.
Markets & Tournaments Coverage
It doesn’t matter whether you have access to exclusive promotions if you can’t use them on anything. Therefore, the first thing that every Dota 2 punter has to check is the available markets and the tournament coverage.
After you read different Dota 2 betting tips and find a bookie that offers a lot of markets, check the odds. Keep in mind that you may find a lot of differences once you start comparing several eSports betting sites.
The fact that you can use a live stream while betting on Dota 2 increases your chances of predicting your bets. The feature will allow you to keep track of essential details, such as last hits, potential “ganks”, pushes, etc.
Another feature that works well in conjunction with Live Streaming is called Cash Out. Dota 2 is one of the eSports that benefit a lot from this option because one team fight can change the course of the game. If you decide to use it, you can settle your bet before one of the two teams destroys the enemy’s base.
Free bets & Bonuses
The more bonuses you have when betting on Dota 2, the better. Even though having access to free bets and other promos is a plus, some of the top online bookies rarely offer special Dota 2 rewards. Fortunately, their regular promotions can help you get bonus funds, cashback, free items, and even no deposit bonuses.
What is Dota 2 and How to Bet on it?
Dota 2 is a complex MOBA where two teams consisting of five players have to go head to head. In order for one of the teams to win, each person has to pick a hero, level it up, purchase items, and participate in team fights.
Although it may seem easy, there are more than 200 Dota 2 items and 120 heroes. Keep in mind that heroes usually have at least four spells (sometimes even more), which means there are hundreds of possible combinations. This makes Dota 2 one of the most exciting eSports to watch and bet on.
It should be noted that the professional Dota 2 teams are split into several regions. They include North America, South America, Europe, CIS (Eastern Europe), Southeast Asia, and China. Some events (usually those held online) are regional, whereas others include teams from every location.
Most Popular Betting Markets
Whether you choose the best Dota 2 betting site for real money or a bookie that’s new to the industry, you will find all sorts of markets. The ones mentioned below are thought to be the most popular ones, so let’s check what you need to know about them.
Match Winner is also known as FT winner or 1×2. This Dota 2 betting option allows you to pick which of two teams will win.
Dota 2 is a game that offers loads of betting opportunities. You can often bet on the total number of towers destroyed, last hits, KDA ratio, and more. Most of these betting options are available to people who punt on live Dota 2 matches.
Dota 2 is one of the eSports titles that offer loads of tournaments. Therefore, many online bookmakers allow you to bet on the tournament winner. Before using this market, you should consider many things, such as the current patch, where the event takes place, and more.
Dota 2 fans confident in the team/player they bet on will probably be interested in the Handicap betting options. Sadly, you won’t find them in every online bookie, even though they offer good odds.
There are numerous Prop bets that you could place in Dota 2. Although not every iGaming website offers them, you can come across places where you can bet on whether something is about to happen. Even if you’ve read the latest Dota 2 betting prediction, guessing the outcome of these markets requires a lot of experience.
What is Dota 2 skin Betting?
Dota 2 skin betting is something that allows people to bet on different events using their in-game skins. Like other video games, Dota 2 offers numerous cosmetic items that don’t provide any advantages to players. However, some of them are rare, which is why there are Dota 2 item betting platforms where players can use those things to place bets.
Nowadays, Dota 2 skin betting is not as popular as it once was. Sadly, most platforms where players could trade their in-game items and bet with them are closed.
Most Popular Dota II Competitions
Everyone who wants to bet on Dota 2 needs to know which are the most popular competitions. There are all sorts of Dota II tournaments you will have the chance to punt on, most of which take place every couple of months. Don’t worry. You don’t need a Dota 2 betting discord to keep track of every competition.
The International (TI) is Dota 2’s most important tournament, held once a year. Besides the fact it features the best teams from every region, The International is famous for having some of the largest prize pools in eSports. In addition to the reward that could reach over $40,000,000, TI is exclusively held in a LAN format.
Dota Pro Circuit
The Dota Pro Circuit (DPC) features a series of Valve-sponsored tournaments. The DPC is similar to a league where the top teams from each Dota 2 region get points, depending on their performance throughout the season. Once it is over, the top Dota 2 teams receive an invitation for The International. Whether you are a fan of Dota 2 betting items or prefer to punt with real money, the DPC events will provide you with plenty of options.
Regular events that often have multiple seasons
Although the DPC and The International are the most popular Dota 2 tournaments, there are many other things to choose from. Sometimes, eSports fans may have the chance to wager on the Dota 2 Champions League, BTS Pro Series, numerous ESL events, and more.
Dota 2 Betting Tips & Strategies
Following a specific Dota 2 betting strategy usually pays off in the long run. Whether you visit the Dota 2 lounge or choose one of the industry-leading eSports bookies, there are a few tips we’d like to share with you.
Bet on Top-level Dota Players
If you prefer to bet on individual players rather than Dota 2 teams, choose the best ones. Sadly, this is easier said than done because the balance of power in Dota 2 depends on many things.
Stay Informed about the Players’ form
You need to remember that Dota 2 is a game where players are as good as in their last match. To put it another way, the fact that some players are known for being good doesn’t always mean you should bet on them. That’s why you should stay up-to-date with the latest info about the top players.
Look at pre-match statistics & H2H details
This is one of the rules you should follow, no matter what you want to bet on. Once you make your Dota 2 deposit, try to check the stats of the two teams or players. The H2H (head to head) comparison is also essential because some teams have problems against certain opponents.
Learn the team’s strategy
Learning more about the teams’ strategies is probably easier said than done. However, people who have the needed experience can take advantage of it when betting. For example, some Dota 2 teams are notorious for being over-aggressive, whereas others focus on “four protect one”.
Check the recent changes in Dota 2
Lastly, every Dota 2 bettor needs to be aware of the recent changes in the game. Valve releases regular updates that include small changes to items and heroes. However, there is also at least one big update a year (usually after TI).
Where to find Dota 2 item betting sites?
To find Dota 2 item betting sites, you have to use one of the popular search engines or the suggestions in this article.
Can I wager on Dota 2 skin betting sites and earn real money?
Yes, you can wager on Dota 2 skin betting sites and earn real money, as long as they are available.
Which is the best Dota 2 betting app?
The best Dota 2 betting app is the one that will allow you to wager on multiple events and use different markets.
Should I follow Dota 2 betting prediction websites?
Yes, you should follow the Dota 2 betting prediction websites because they should provide you with accurate information.
Do I need to visit the Dota 2 betting Reddit page before I start punting?
No, you don’t have to visit the Dota 2 betting Reddit page if you don’t want to.
Should I play Dota 2 before I start betting on it?
Yes, it is advisable to play Dota 2 before you start punting.
Summary on Dota II Betting Sites
If we have to sum up, you can choose any of the Dota 2 betting websites we’ve mentioned. Most of them offer similar features and betting options, but some online bookmakers stand out. Unfortunately, the majority of the iGaming sites don’t allow you to make a Dota 2 trade with your items.