The mobile apps of bookmakers are used more and more frequently by players. You can learn more about each operator that offers betting apps in the following list.
Show More (49)
Why should we choose betting websites that have mobile apps?
The bookmaker’s mobile apps provide the opportunity for players to bet using their smartphones and tablets. The most popular applications are developed for phones that have either Android or iOS as their operating system. The mobile website version of bookmakers that you can access through the browser of your device is an alternative to the apps. If a given operator doesn’t offer any apps, he will most like have an adaptive mobile version.
Most players prefer bookmakers that have a mobile app because they provide them with better gaming opportunities. The apps themselves don’t depend on anything, unlike the mobile version. They are developed entirely by the bookmakers, and they are the ones that make sure these apps function correctly.
The stand-alone mobile betting apps give bettors serious flexibility. By using them, they can bet whenever and wherever. The good thing is that the companies include every betting option in their mobile services that’s available in their full desktop versions.
Advantages of the bookmakers that have a mobile application
Placing bets through a mobile app gives users a lot of advantages. The main one has to be the fact that they allow bettors to wager wherever they are. Of course, they need to have internet access in order to login to their accounts.
It’s very important to place a bet immediately, especially when it comes down to sports bets and live matches. By using a mobile app, this can happen quickly because your bet will be confirmed within just a few clicks. Mobile platforms also allow you to follow the matches live via interactive animations and even watch a live video of them.
Other advantages of mobile services include payment options. Online bookmakers give their users the opportunity to make deposits and withdrawals using all kinds of methods. In most cases, the mobile options are the same as what you’d get in the full desktop version. There are even bookmakers who offer a deposit option via a mobile operator.
Mobile apps have a significant advantage over the mobile website versions. Sure, they have to be downloaded, installed, and updated, which is a drawback, however, they offer faster speed, more reliable browsing, and more individual options. While the performance of the mobile version of a bookmaker depends on the browser that you use, that’s not the case with the apps because they are independent.
How to find the best Android and iOS betting apps?
It’s not easy to determine which is the best mobile betting app because the bookmakers are always improving in this department. There are some Android betting apps that are better than others, but usually, all leading betting websites have reliable services. The situation is pretty much the same when it comes down to the iOS apps because they resemble the Android ones. In most cases, the two apps have the same options.
Some online bookmakers choose just one of the two operating systems, but that rarely happens. Some operators only develop Android apps or apps for iPhone/iPad. The reason behind these decisions is because of the statistics that show what kind of operating system do most of their customers use. Despite that, a large portion of bookmakers decides to develop apps for both mobile systems.
What should we pay attention to when choosing an app?
It’s definitely not going to be easy for you to choose a mobile betting app if you’re new to this. Our advice is to try and get to know the services that different bookmakers have, after which you should try and learn more about their mobile apps. When the time comes, try analyzing the following things:
- Reliability - learn whether the mobile apps of the specific bookmaker are reliable and safe to use. Check if they crash or if they have any bugs. If there are any issues, it’s not advisable to use these apps because you might miss out on a safe bet.
- Speed - mobile apps need to load and work effortlessly via a good and stable internet connection. The app that you choose should be fast and easy to navigate in.
- Ease of use - an app has to have a smooth and intuitive user interface that allows quick access to all important sections. If that’s the case, you won’t waste time wandering into the app.
- Available betting options - a mobile app has to offer the same betting options that are available on the full desktop website version. This includes events, markets, and odds.
- The functioning of services - the stable operation of the various features inside the mobile app is also of utmost importance. It’s crucial that you don’t have any difficulties with logging into your account, creating one, making deposits and withdrawals, placing bets, and all other actions.
- Cash-out option - more online bookmakers offer the option to settle your bet, so it’s important that this is available on the mobile app. We’ve come across websites that have cash-out, but they don’t offer it to mobile players, which is not good for them.
- Live stream video - this is another option that you need to look out for when choosing a mobile betting app. By using this, customers can watch live matches while betting. The best thing about all of this is that if you use the mobile app, you can do this from different places.
- Statistic - it’s not a bad idea to check whether the mobile app that you chose offers different graphs about the events. Usually, there are statistics both for the upcoming events, as well as live matches. The information that you get from them is an important factor when you’re considering a bet.
Should we choose a mobile app for Android or iOS?
Choosing either of these apps depends entirely on what device you have. As we mentioned, most online bookmakers have apps for both operating systems. If you have an Android device, it’s only logical to download the .apk file for this OS, and the same applies to the iOS app. If you happen to have both operating systems, we advise you to check which of your devices runs better. By doing this, you will get the best possible experience while using the app.
Another thing that we have to add about Android apps is that most of them can’t be found in the official Google Play Store. That’s due to the fact that gambling apps there are not allowed. Some countries allow these apps and you can download them, but that’s not the case in most places. If that’s the situation, Android apps can be downloaded through the bookmakers’ websites.
In terms of iOS, there no such restrictions within the App Store, so most online bookmakers offer their apps directly in it.
Which bookmaker offers the best mobile betting app?
You can find the online betting operators that offer the best applications for Android and iOS on our list.
Why should I choose a mobile app over a mobile version?
Mobile apps generally deliver a better user experience to bettors, and they are also independent. They work faster than the bookmaker’s mobile versions and often offer more ways of setting up your personal preferences.
How are the best sport betting apps determined?
The best online bookmaker mobile apps include various betting opportunities on different markets and events, functions, such as cash out and live stream, effortless transactions, and other vital factors.