One of the largest and most popular bookmakers in the world today is undoubtably Ladbrokes. Established in 1886, Ladbrokes quickly expanded across England and later made its mark in the online betting industry, further extending its reach to players across the globe. This phenomenal bookmaker offers an abundance of exciting betting opportunities, ranging from sports betting through to a reputable online casino.
To maintain their dominating presence in the online betting industry, Ladbrokes developed dedicated mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices as well as a sophisticated mobile version of the site to provide players with added convenience and flexibility. These mortal portals from Ladbrokes allow punters to place bets or enjoy their favourite casino games while on the go and only requires a decent internet connection and a hand-held device to take their sports betting action with them, regardless of where they might go.
Steps for Installation
- Choose your preferred mobile web browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Chrome, or Internet explorer and search for m.ladbrokes.com or mobile.ladbrokes.com in the search bar.
- Once the mobile site of Ladbrokes is loaded, locate the ‘Download’ link to install the .apk Ladbrokes file on your mobile device.
- Once you clicked on the ‘Download’ link, most Android devices will provide a security message to state that the file is not safe.
- The security message will offer two options, including cancel and settings. You will need to select settings to make certain changes on your phone to successfully install the Ladbrokes mobile app for Android.
- Once you are in settings, find ‘unknown sources’ and activate it to allow an unknown file to be installed on your mobile device.
- Once this is activated, repeat the first three steps to receive the Ladbrokes mobile app for Android on your phone.
- Once successfully installed you can open the Ladbrokes mobile app, use your existing username and password to access your account. Alternatively, you can register a brand-new account on the Ladbrokes mobile app.
Punters will be pleased to know that the Ladbrokes mobile app for iOS is much easier to obtain when compared to the installation process that comes with the Ladbrokes mobile app for Android. The iOS app from Ladbrokes offers the same thrilling experience as the desktop version, complete with a host of sports betting opportunities along with several gambling products, including bingo, poker, lotto, live casino, and an online casino. The overall presentation of the iOS app is very similar to the Android app, boasting with incredible graphics and neatly designed categories to make it easier to find what you are looking for.
Steps for Installation
- The Ladbrokes mobile app for iOS can be obtained through the Apple App Store. Simply open the App Store on your iOS device and search for Ladbrokes.
- Once the Ladbrokes iOS app is located, click on ‘Get’.
- The Ladbrokes iOS app will download and install automatically onto your iOS device.
- Once the Ladbrokes iOS app is available on your hand-held device you can then open the app.
- Use your existing password and account number to gain access to your account or register a new Ladbrokes account directly from the iOS app.
Ladbrokes app for Windows
The Ladbrokes app for Windows phones is just as stunning and comprehensive as the mobile apps for Android and iOS devices. The app comes equipped with a wide variety of features including bingo, poker, sports betting, and an online casino. While that is a nice set of features, the fact it offers a simple, yet modern user-interface that is easy to understand and even easier to navigate. Login has been made automatic on the Windows phones, and players will have the opportunity to customise both their quick viewing section and the homepage. Betting is also an absolute pleasure on the Windows app, allowing punters to track games, make deposits, contact support, request withdrawals, enjoy in-play betting opportunities, and more.
Steps for Installation
- Open the Windows Store on your Windows phone.
- Search for the Ladbrokes mobile app.
- Select the ‘Get’ button to download and install the Ladbrokes app for Windows.
- Once the Ladbrokes mobile app for Windows is successfully downloaded. Open the Ladbrokes app and login using your username and password.
- Should you not have a Ladbrokes account as of yet, you’ll be able to register one through the Ladbrokes mobile app for Windows.
Mobile Website Version
The Ladbrokes mobile version of the site comes equipped with all the essential functions and pages as that of the desktop website. It’s a truly convenient way for punters to bet on their favourite sports in a quick and effortless manner, especially when they are away from home. What’s even more impressive is that no download is required to access an account as everything is done directly from the mobile site. You merely need your username and password handy. In fact, you can even use your friend’s mobile device to ensure you don’t miss out on any sports betting action.
The mobile version of Ladbrokes is simplistic in detail and offers an uncluttered layout that makes navigation an absolute breeze. The distinct branding, compact mobile icons, and clear menus provides a feeling of freedom and familiarity as the site is essentially a mirror image of the desktop version. It also comes packed with all the features, including sports betting, bingo, poker, live casino, and more.
Notable Apps Features
There is a surprising range of mobile app features that punters will appreciate while using the mobile apps for Windows, iOS, and Android. The most important feature is undoubtably the sports betting opportunities embedded in the mobile apps. Punters can place a bet on an extraordinary range of sporting events, including Futsal, Darts, Boxing, Basketball, Formula 1, and more. There’s even a fantastic selection of lesser known sports available, such as Hurling, Movies, Handball, TV Specials.
Available Betting Options
The primary reason punters flock to Ladbrokes is the phenomenal range of sporting events and betting markets that are available on the site. This encompasses multiple styles of betting from sports to casino, live dealer games and more. The attractiveness of a one-stop destination has been an integral part of Ladbrokes success and continues to be as grow.
Punters can look forward to over 40 different sporting events and enjoy a massive range of betting markets on each of them too. The betting slip is neatly displayed on the mobile apps and every bet made will automatically be calculated on the betting slip as well. You can make a bet on the most popular sports, such as Soccer, Ice Hockey, American Football, and Baseball, or opt-in to bet on less popular sports, such as Darts, Hurling, Gaelic Football, and Politics.
Those more interested in online casino games as opposed to sports betting will also be pleased to know that Ladbrokes comes with its very own online casino platform. The Ladbrokes casino bursts at the seams with a huge range of casino games, ranging from modern video slots to progressive slots and table games to video poker. The online casino also provides a rewarding loyalty scheme and boasts with a decent range of bonuses and promotions to ensure your gaming session is always extended with added funds.
Live casino app
If you are searching for a more immersive gambling experience, then the Live Casino section at Ladbrokes will certainly provide everything you are looking for. The live dealer games incorporated within the live casino section include Live Hold’em, Live Hi-Lo, Live Baccarat, Live Blackjack, and Live Roulette. Each live dealer game is controlled by a friendly and professional croupier. You will even have the ability to chat to each of the live dealers’ thanks to an innovative live chat facility in real-time.
Apart from the outstanding sports betting section at Ladbrokes, punters will also be treated to a massive variety of additional betting products, including bingo, a live casino, an online casino, virtual betting, and poker. The bingo product comes equipped with a terrific range of bingo rooms and offers an exclusive welcome bonus, providing players with a red-carpet experience the moment they register a new account. There’s also a ton of additional mini-games and slot games available on the bingo platform for added entertainment.
Mobile Apps vs Mobile Version
When you compare the mobile apps to the mobile version of Ladbrokes, you will have a difficult time telling them apart. Although there isn’t a great deal of differences between them on the surface, there are a few important differences when you take a more in-depth look. For instance, the mobile apps provide a smoother and more reliable betting experience, while the mobile version is heavily dependent on the mobile device and the connection speed to function properly. Below, we included a table with the advantages and disadvantages for each of the mobile portals.
Dedicated Mobile App
- Provide a more reliable and smoother betting experience
- Mobile apps are designed specifically for each hand-held device
- Has system and compatibility requirements
- Frequent updates are needed to keep the mobile app up-to-date
- No additional installation of download file needed
- Perfectly accommodates resolution and size of any mobile device
- Depends heavily on internet connection speed and mobile capabilities
- Will always be required to login with password and username
The Ladbrokes mobile app is optimised to function on most tablet and smartphone devices that are currently on the market. However, if you want to use an older hand-held device, we suggest contacting the support desk at Ladbrokes to find out if your device will be able to accommodate the mobile version or mobile apps.
Should you wish to use an Android device, you are required to be using the Android 4.1 operating system or higher. Also, it is advised that you ensure that your device has a minimum RAM capacity of 1GB to avoid any lagging issues. On the other hand, if more interested in using an iOS device, you will need to verify that you are using iOS 5 or higher. We also included a list of the most popular hand-held devices that will easily run the Ladbrokes mobile apps:
- iPhone 5, 6, 7, 8, X, XR, XS, and XS Max
- Samsung S5, 6, 7, 8, S9, and S9 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 3
- Huawei P10, Mate P20, Mate P20 Pro
Most online bookmakers don’t bother with a mobile-specific welcome bonus to attract players to their mobile apps. Ladbrokes doesn’t offer a mobile-specific bonus too. However, punters can also look forward to a vast range of other promotions that are available across the board, including the welcome bonus. All the promotions on the desktop version will also be available on the mobile apps and mobile version of Ladbrokes.
Mobile Payment Options
Ladbrokes also offers a fantastic variety of payment methods for both your deposit and withdrawal needs. The online bookmaker also utilises the most advanced SSL encryption technology to ensure both your personal and financial data is kept safe from third-party hackers. Below, we included a table to showcase both the deposit and withdrawal options, including processing times, minimum transaction amount, and more.
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Limit||Time for Deposit|
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Limit||Time for Withdrawal|
|Visa||£0.01||£55 000||1-3 days|
|MasterCard||£0.01||£36 000||1-3 days|
|Paysafe Card||£0.01||-||6 hours|
|ApplePay||£0.01||£30 000||1-3 days|
MasterCard, Paysafe Card, Skrill, ApplePay, PayPal, Neteller, Visa
Ladbrokes is considered a trusted, reliable, and honest bookmaker since it was first established in 1886. It’s regarded as one of the largest British bookmakers and comes equipped with a plethora of sports betting opportunities as well as a decent variety of other gambling products, including poker, bingo, online casino, and live casino. Ladbrokes is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar.
Final Words and Apps Rating
As one of the biggest sports betting sites in Britain, it’s no wonder that Ladbrokes is on the forefront when it comes to mobile apps and a mobile version of the site. The overall experience is outstanding, and the amount of features embedded in the mobile portals are more than you’d expect from an online sports betting site. With in-play live betting, live streaming, tons of promotions, plenty of payment methods, and a simplistic user-interface that is easy to understand, it’s not hard to see why Ladbrokes is so popular around the world. Therefore, we give Ladbrokes a rating of 10 out of 10.