Rabona is a popular and trustworthy bookmaker, offering sportsbook and casino gaming. It is owned by Cyprus-based Tranello Group and licensed in Curacao. It has numerous payment methods that make it possible for you to get the best out of its rich lobbies. This article focuses on the time it takes to withdraw from the bookmaker using the available payment methods.
How Long Do Withdrawals Take?
Primarily and as recorded in the Rabona payments section, all withdrawal takes 1 -3 days. However, this may change. The withdrawal times during the weekends and holidays will differ significantly. Besides, the time changes when the website is down.
When withdrawing, there is no fee charged. It is free.
How long do Deposits Take?
All the deposits at Rabona Bookmaker are processed instantly. But this may change if you deposit during the weekends or holidays. Additionally, the deposit may take longer if crediting your account when the Rabona site is down.
The deposit fee is 0%.
Steps for Withdrawing from Rabona
Now that we know the Rabona withdrawal time, we must know how to withdraw. The process is shown below.
- Load Rabona’s official website and log into your account.
- Click on the wallet in the top right corner and select the withdrawal option at the bottom.
- Choose your withdrawal payment method.
- Next, choose or enter your withdrawal amount.
- Lastly, click the yellow ‘Withdrawal’ button.
Steps for Depositing into Rabona
To play at Rabona, you will need to deposit into your account. The depositing process is brief and follows the below steps:
- After logging into your account, click on the yellow ‘Deposit’ button.
- Next, choose your payment method.
- Move on to select the amount to deposit.
- Finally, click the deposit button.
Cashing Out in Rabona
The cash-out option is available at Rabona. The feature makes it possible to secure early profits and avoid pending losses. The option is available for singles and accumulators in-play and pre-match events. Mostly, this is available immediately after you place the bet.
When using the cash-out option, you will not pay any fees.
Rabona Payment Methods
Below are the payment methods to use at Rabona.
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Bank Wire Transfer||€10||€5,000||2-5 Days||€20||€1,000||3-5 Days|
|Neteller||€10||€5,000||Instant||€20||€2,500||Up to 24 Hours|
|Bitcoin||€10||€5,000||Instant||€20||€2,500||Up to 24 Hours|
|Skrill 1-Tap||€10||€5,000||Instant||€20||€2,500||Up to 24 Hours|
|Litecoin||€10||€5,000||Instant||€20||€2,500||Up to 24 Hours|
|Ethereum||€10||€5,000||Instant||€20||€2,500||Up to 24 Hours|
|Ripple||€10||€5,000||Instant||€20||€2,500||Up to 24 Hours|
|Verkkomaksu||€10||€5,000||Instant||€20||€1,000||Up to 24 Hours|
|Op-Pohjola||€10||€5,000||Instant||€20||€1,000||Up to 24 Hours|
|Aktia||€10||€5,000||Instant||€20||€1,000||Up to 24 Hours|
|POP Pankii||€10||€5,000||Instant||€20||€1,000||3-5 Days|
|eZeeWallet||€10||€2,000||Instant||€20||€1,000||Up to 24 Hours|
|Nordea||€10||€5,000||Instant||€20||€1,000||Up to 24 Hours|
|MiFinity||€10||€5,000||Instant||€20||€2,500||Up to 24 Hours|
|Alandsbanken||€10||€5,000||2-5 Days||€20||€1,000||3-5 Days|
|DanskeBank||€10||€5,000||2-5 Days||€20||€1,000||3-5 Days|
|Handelsbanken||€10||€5,000||2-5 Days||€20||€1,000||3-5 Days|
|S-Pankki||€10||€5,000||2-5 Days||€20||€1,000||3-5 Days|
Although depositing and withdrawing at Rabona should be seamless, issues might sometimes appear. Examples of these issues include:
- Delayed withdrawal: This happens when you withdraw during the weekend or a holiday. You can solve this by contacting customer support.
- The deposit does not reflect: If your deposit does not reflect immediately, give it time. Afterwards, complete failure means you contact support to know the status.
- The website is not available during the withdrawal: This happens if you have an issue with your internet. However, you can solve this by refreshing the website.
Which currencies do you use at Rabona?
Rabona accepts a wide range of currencies. For example, EUR, HUF, PLN, INR, NZD, BRL, and USD. Besides, it accepts JPY, NGN, TRY, THB, CZK, AUD, and CLP.
Is Rabona safe?
Yes, Rabona is safe. It holds a license from Curacao.
Can I use cryptocurrency to play at Rabona?
Yes, you can use cryptocurrency at Rabona. For example, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Ripple.
No comments added yet. Be the first!