The William Hill Plus is a service provided by one of the UK’s oldest and most respected gambling operators. It allows users to withdraw the money they’ve won online by going to one of the William Hill land-based shops. Furthermore, William Hill Plus (previously known as William Hill connected Card and William Hill Priority Access Card) lets bettors cash in their shop bets on their mobile device. The service also grants customers the opportunity to place bets in-shop using their online funds, use free bets & other regular offers, and utilize the Live Score and different in-game stats.
What is the William Hill Plus Card?
The William Hill Plus Card is a physical card used by punters for withdrawing winnings at their preferred betting shops. Since the card allows them to do other things, it links online and offline playing.
The William Hill Plus Card is available to all customers and is linked to the William Hill Plus App. You can learn more about it in the following paragraph.
What is the William Hill Plus App?
The William Hill Plus App is a mobile application that gives people control over the bets they’ve placed at the betting shops.
It is designed to work in conjunction with the William Hill Plus Card, which means punters can use it to utilize some of William Hill’s features.
For example, people who wager on a given event using one of the land-based William Hill shops can add their bet to the app.
Whether punters use Android or iOS, they can monitor everything in real-time and even use “Cash Out”.
Even though this option is not regularly available on other bookies, William Hill allows clients to settle their bets earlier.
How to Download the William Hill Plus App?
To download the William Hill Plus App, follow the steps listed below.
- Go to William Hill’s website and create an account.
- Use your browser’s settings to create a web app or download William Hill’s Android or iOS app.
- Get your William Hill Plus Card using the instructions provided in this guide and link it to the app.
What are the Benefits of William Hill Plus Card?
The benefits of the William Hill Plus Card are plentiful, and you can find them below.
- Funds transfer from your online account to the In-store.
- You can use Cash out to claim early profits on open bets.
- The William Hill Plus Card grants you access to exclusive bonuses, free bets, and regular offers.
- You can use Plus Card from William Hill to make instant withdrawals at of the operator’s land-based betting shops.
- Besides cash out, the card in combination with the app will give you access to live scores.
How to get a William Hill Plus Card?
To get a William Hill Plus Card, you have to complete the steps mentioned below.
- If you haven’t registered yet, you need to create an account with William Hill and login;
- After completing the sign up process, go to the nearest WH betting shop if you don’t want to wait for several days to get your Plus Card.
How to Activate the Card UK?
To activate the Card UK from William Hill, you have to complete specific steps, such as:
- Assuming you already have the card, you have to find one of the betting terminals offered by William Hill and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Even though the entire process won’t take much time, every customer will be prompted to enter a phone number and accept the T&C.
- Finally, you should go to the William Hill Plus site and enter your phone number to access the Plus Application.
- Following this action, you will receive an SMS containing a security code that you need to input.
How to Complete the William Hill Plus Verification UK?
To complete the William Hill Plus Verification UK, use the instructions mentioned below.
- You have to pass WH’s internal identification verification checks, which includes sharing your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, and email address;
- Furthermore, to validate your William Hull plus card account, you must send valid proof of identification. This includes a valid driver’s license or a passport.
Failing to pass this system requirement won’t allow you to avail yourself of the benefits mentioned earlier. Although everyone needs to provide the specific information we’ve described, William Hill may request additional details in some cases.
William Hill Plus Promotions
As mentioned earlier, people who have access to the William Hill Card plus can use different William Hill offers. Since this iGaming operator wants its clients to feel special, it offers them all sorts of regular bonuses. However, most of them are short-term, which means that their Terms and Conditions change regularly. That’s why it is advisable to skim through the specific requirements before you start using the free bets or any other offer. After all, you don’t want to miss a promo code or another specific condition.
Usually, there are at least a few available proposals that you can put to the test. If you want to check them out, you need to open the William Hill Card App and check the instructions on using them.
How to Place Bets with the Card?
To place bets with the card from William Hill, you have to follow the example below.
- 👉 Choose one of the many William Hill corner shops;
- 👉 Go to the betting terminal and choose one of the sports events you can punt on;
- 👉 Place your William Hill Plus Card against the reader.
After completing the steps above, WH will use the available funds in your online account for your bet. If you predict it successfully, the winnings will be added to your Plus account. Consequently, you can use them to place online and offline bets.
How to Track Your Bets with William Hill Plus?
To track your bets with William Hill Plus, you need to have access to the application. Those who have the Plus app can monitor everything happening with the event they’ve bet on in real-time. Even though this might seem complicated, pairing your app and card takes just a couple of minutes. Don’t forget that you can use the Plus Card to cash out even your in-store bets. In other words, you have the opportunity to settle your bets prematurely.
Even though the William Hill Plus Card has a lot of advantages, some users don’t have access to it yet. If you are among them, you can track your bets using the Plus Web App. However, this will require you to add a specific bet slip number.
What is the Difference Between William Hill Plus and William Hill Cash Direct
The difference between William Hill Plus and William Hill Cash Direct may not seem apparent at first, but the two services have their specifics. Cash Direct used to be the bookmaker’s previous attempt to link its online platform and the land-based betting shops. With that being said, the differences and similarities can be found below.
- Thanks to the William Hill Plus Card, you can receive exclusive bonuses. This is not something that you can do using Cash Direct.
- William Hill Cash Direct can’t be integrated with the Plus application. In contrast, this option is accessible to WH Plus users who have a Plus Card.
- You do not need to print any vouchers using the William Hill Plus. On the other hand, you need vouchers for Cash Direct to cash out your winning bets.
- William Hill Plus allows you to keep track of your bet in real-time.
How does William Hill Plus work?
William Hill Plus is a service that allows you to get a Plus Card linked to your online William Hill Account.
Is the William Hill Plus Card compatible with the bookie’s betting terminals?
Yes, the William Hull Plus Card is compatible with the bookie’s betting terminals because users simply have to hold their card against the contactless reader when wagering.
What is a William Hill Card Plus?
A William Hill Card Plus is a physical card you can use to deposit funds online, access exclusive bonuses, and cash in your bets at WH’s land-based shops.
Is the William Hill plus app free to download?
Yes, the William Hill Plus app is free to download on your mobile devices.
Is Cash Direct the same as William Hill Plus?
No, Cash Direct and William Hill Plus are different, although they have some similarities.
What should I do if I lose the Plus Card?
If you lose your Plus Card, open the William Hull Plus App and disable your card.
No comments added yet. Be the first!