Parimatch is one of the world’s leading gambling platforms in many countries, but to use its services, you need to make a deposit. Fortunately, this article will go over the Parimatch minimum deposit requirement, as well as the things you must know about its withdrawal options.
How to Deposit in Parimatch
To deposit in Parimatch, you have to complete these steps:
- First, go to the website of the iGaming operator.
- Second, select “Registration” and complete the process.
- Third, go to the payment section and pick one of the deposit options.
- Four, enter the amount of money you wish to deposit but keep in mind each option has its minimum requirement.
- Five, proceed to the next step of the Parimatch payment procedure to complete your deposit.
The Parimatch minimum deposit requirement is different, depending on the payment option. Fortunately, all of them are instant, and there aren’t any fees.
Choosing a Deposit Method
Choosing a suitable deposit method can greatly impact your overall experience. Parimatch is aware of this, which explains why one of the top-tier online bookmakers and casinos has an abundance of options, such as:
- Credit/Debit Cards – These payment options have been around for many years and continue to dominate the iGaming market. Even though they aren’t available in some jurisdictions, Parimatch usually has loads of clients that choose them. The main advantage of using those kinds of options is that they do not require you to get a third-party app or platform to make transactions.
- E-payments – When it comes down to E-payments, Parimatch has a couple of tricks up its sleeve. Although you may not find every e-wallet in the business, the company lets people use Qiwi, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Neteller, Entropay, and more. Usually, gamblers like those payment gateways because they’re fast and secure.
- Bank Transfers – Even though Parimatch only offers this payment solution in some parts of the world, it has a lot of fans. Usually, people use it when they want to make larger deposits. Despite the advantages, bank transfers typically have substantial fees and can have processing time.
- Cryptocurrencies – Parimatch also offers its clients from some countries the opportunity to use digital currencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the go-to options, but users can also test Litecoin. Cryptocurrencies offer secure and fast transfers, but only some can access them.
- Mobile Payments – Parimatch may often include different mobile payment gateways in countries like India. They are easy to use and offer instant deposits, but the deposit limits aren’t that impressive.
Parimatch Minimum & Maximum Deposit
When discussing the Parimatch minimum deposit and the maximum transaction, we must remember that it will differ depending on your country of residence. Parimatch is available in many jurisdictions, so there will be differences.
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit|
|Perfect Money||€1||no limit||Instant|
How to Withdraw in Parimatch
To withdraw in Parimatch, you need to:
- First, go to the operator’s website.
- Second, login to your account.
- Third, select your account profile and choose “Withdrawal”.
- Fourth, pick a suitable withdrawal payment option.
- Fifth, enter the amount you are interested in withdrawing.
- Sixth, provide the required information to complete your withdrawal request.
Contact the customer support department if you have any problems while completing the steps. Depending on the option, withdrawal can take a few minutes or days. Fortunately, there aren’t any additional fees.
Choosing a Withdrawal Method
Aside from checking the Parimatch minimum withdrawal requirement, the next thing is to review the options. Parimatch will offer different withdrawal alternatives, depending on your country of residence. Here are some of the things you can come across.
- Credit/Debit Cards – The standard withdrawal option for most of Parimatch’s clients. However, these alternatives have drawbacks, such as the long processing time and high minimum requirements.
- E-Payments – Digital wallets like EntroPay, Neteller, ecoPayz, Skrill, etc., offer fast withdrawals that take a few minutes and hours to complete. Interestingly, the Parimatch minimum withdrawal requirement is also lower than usual.
Although Parimatch offers other payment solutions, the operator does not allow people to use all of them for withdrawals. So, remember to check what’s available in your jurisdiction before you start playing.
Parimatch Minimum & Maximum Withdrawal
Regarding the Parimatch minimum withdrawal requirement and the maximum allowed transaction, it all depends on where you live. Although some places do not have a withdrawal cap, others won’t allow you to pull out over a specific amount.
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Visa||€20||no limit||12 hours - 3 days|
|MasterCard||€20||no limit||12 hours - 3 days|
|Entropay||€20||no limit||15 min - 12 hours|
|Neteller||€10||€1875||15 min - 12 hours|
|WebMoney||no limit||no limit||15 min - 12 hours|
|Qiwi||€10||€330||15 min - 12 hours|
|Perfect Money||€3||no limit||15 min - 12 hours|
|AdvCash||€3||no limit||15 min - 12 hours|
Money Transfering issues
Whether you want to make a deposit or withdraw your winnings at Parimatch, there are a couple of problems you may come across. Although users in some countries or using Parimatch sister sites may not have to encounter them, others will experience difficulties.
- The site won’t accept your payment – In rare cases, Parimatch may not accept your payment. This is usually due to a problem with the specific deposit option, meaning you should try using something else. If that’s not an option, contact the operator or the provider of the payment alternative.
- Failed transaction – Sometimes, people will need help with their transaction, even though Parimatch accepts the payment solution. Usually, they are trying to deposit less than the Parimatch minimum deposit requirement.
- Money not arriving in your account – Sometimes, users have problems seeing the deposited/withdrawn amount in their account. Usually, that’s because of the processing time, but it is probably a good idea to contact the customer support department.
- Failed withdrawals for people who haven’t verified their account – Parimatch is a legit iGaming site requiring people to complete the KYC procedure to withdraw. Consequently, users who haven’t done it yet won’t be able to pull out their winnings.
After the complete overview of the deposit and withdrawal process at Parimatch, we can conclude the brand has a lot to offer. However, the number of payment gateways and their limits depend on where you reside. The good news is that the Parimatch minimum deposit requirements are low, and the transactions are instant.
How to verify my account in Parimatch?
To verify your Parimatch account, you must provide a copy of some documents, such as your ID card. The process may be slightly different, depending on where you reside.
Is depositing and withdrawing the same on the mobile version?
Yes, depositing and withdrawing are the same on the mobile version as long as they are available. Parimatch’s mobile apps and websites should be accessible in different parts of the world.
How long do I have to wait for my Parimatch withdrawal?
You may need to wait up to a few days or hours for your Parimatch withdrawal. It all depends on the specific payment option.
Do I need to have an account to make payments at Parimatch?
Yes, you need to have an account to make payments at Parimatch. The good news is that registering as a new client is easy and doesn’t take more than a minute.
Can I change my Parimatch account currency before making a transaction?
No, you can’t change the currency in your Parimatch account that you’ve selected after registering. However, this operator accepts a wide range of options, so make sure you choose the one that works best.