What is the Bovada Loyalty Bonus?
Bovada is fast making a name for itself as one of the more popular gambling sites around. What makes them so accessible, and what do they have to offer in terms of a loyalty bonus?
First things first, the Bovada loyalty bonus is actually known as Bovada Rewards. The scheme also incorporates Rewards Points (RW) and Tier Points (TP). Both of these are linked and work towards unlocking more significant and better rewards.
How does it work?
In a nutshell, you can earn points whenever you use the sportsbook, poker or casino sections. The more you make, the higher you climb in a Tier. Each Tier also involves Tier Points, but these are only used to keep track of your loyalty bonus progress. However, do not forget that you need to make your account at Bovada first in order to participate for the loyalty bonuses.
One thing that should be noted when discussing the Bovada loyalty bonus is that the website itself is very clear about how it works. You’ll never be in any doubt what earns what, and how. Speaking of which, this is how the Bovada rewards work:
Whenever you make a wager in the Bovada sportsbook, you stand a chance to earn RP for every €/£/$1 wagered. Namely, on these bets:
|Bet Type||Reward Points Earned|
|Sports Round Robin||25|
|Racebook Straight Wager||40|
Poker and Casino
RP is won when you play almost any slot, table or poker game:
|Wager Type||Reward Points Earned|
With regards to poker in particular:
|Wager Type||Reward Points Earned|
|Cash games||15 per €/£/$1 of rake|
|Tournaments||15 per €/£/$1 of fees|
|Jackpot Sit & Go||1.5 €/£/$1 of buy-in|
This is where things get a little complicated. The Bovada loyalty bonus works on levels, like many similar promotions on other gambling sites. However, after the Starter Tier, each Tier/level has three parts to it along the way to unlocking the next Tier.
Each part also requires Rewards Points to progress, but incorporate a different number of Tier Points. The loyalty program is a perfect addition to the other Bovada casino bonus code and promotions. Don’t worry if you’re confused by all of this; you’re not alone. Here’s a breakdown of how Tiers and how the different points work:
- Level 1: 2,500 Reward Points/$1.
- Level 1: 2,500 Reward Points/$1. 2,500 Tier Points Required.
- Level 2: 2,500 RP/$1. 5,000 TP Required.
- Level 3: 2,500 RP/$1. 10,000 TP Required.
- Level 1: 1,666 RP/$1. 25,000 TP Required.
- Level 2: 1,666 RP/$1. 40,000 TP Required.
- Level 3: 1,666 RP/$1. 60,000 TP Required.
- Level 1: 1,250 RP/$1. Requiers 150,000 TP.
- Level 2: 1,250 RP/$1. Requiers 250,000 TP.
- Level 3: 1,250 RP/$1. Requiers 500,000 TP.
- Level 1: 1,000 RP/$1. Requiers 1,000,000 TP.
- Level 2: 1,000 RP/$1. Requiers 1,500,000 TP.
- Level 3: 1,000 RP/$1. Requiers 2,000,000 TP.
Hall of Fame
- Level 1: 1,000 RP/$1. Unlock with 5,000,000 Tire Points.
In short, more Rewards Points equals a higher Tier, and a higher Tier equals better rewards.
How could it be used?
Your account page is where you redeem Rewards Points. Here, you’ll find a Rewards Portal. Simply click on ‘Get My Bonus’ and choose how many of your Reward Points you’d like to redeem.
The Points themselves can be used to buy poker tournament tickets and get exclusive cash bonuses. You can use these in the sportsbook, racebook and casino.
Specific and special cases
As you might expect, the Bovada loyalty bonus scheme comes with strict terms and conditions.
When you make a bet in the sportsbook, Reward Points are only awarded following these conditions:
- Upon the completion of a wager, and the wager or win amount is added (whichever is lower). If a bet is deemed as ‘No Action’, then no Points are awarded. RP also won’t be granted for a sports bet if it’s graded as a push.
- Live Dealer table games don’t earn Points In the casino, although almost every type of game does.
- You should keep in mind that bonus cash can’t be used to earn RP on any part of the site.
- The Bovada loyalty bonus also includes a standard clause allowing the bookie to make amendments whenever they want.
- Whereas other bookmakers and online casinos may periodically reset a reward level, Bovada doesn’t ever do this. Once you reach a Tier, you’ll never lose it. Even if you take a break for a while, it’ll be waiting for you when you get back.
- However, it’s worth noting that Reward Points can expire, however. If you haven’t used them in a year after they’re awarded, then it’s ‘so long, loyalty bonus!’
- Finally, should you reach the top Tier (Hall of Fame), there’s a strong chance you’ll receive an invitation to the Bovada VIP programme. Doing so opens up even more special and exclusive rewards.
How do you qualify for the Bovada loyalty bonus?
You automatically qualify when you register with the website. There’s no need to opt-in, either. Every applicable wager earns RP once it’s complete.
What is the difference compared to all other bonus codes?
The most significant difference is that the Bovada loyalty bonus encourages play. This, after all, is the whole point. The more time (and money) a player puts in, the more loyalty and reward schemes benefit them.
In terms of other differences, many of the other promotions require depositing or betting specific amounts of money. Many of these promotions also require a specific code. This then, in turn, unlocks the bonus.
Indeed, one of the best things about the Bovada loyalty bonus is that you don’t need to worry about using any particular code. It’s automatic promotion.