The bonuses that bookmakers offer to their customers are the primary way in which they try to lure them. That’s why it’s essential to know where you can find the best bonuses and which bookmakers are leaders in this regard.
How do we determine the bookmakers with the best bonuses?
There are different criteria based on which we determine the best bonuses. Most bettors tend to emphasize only the welcome offer that a bookmaker has to offer. On top of that, they are only interested in the bonus percentage and the bonus amount that they can get. However, these are just the main criteria that you need to look at. It’s very important to get familiar with the rules of the offers before you claim them.
There is no arguing that the bonus amount is important when choosing a welcome offer. Nevertheless, if the hefty bonus comes along with conditions that are impossible for you to meet, that bonus sum won’t be beneficial for you. It’s more important for the bonus amount to suit you and to be able to complete the wagering requirements quickly.
In most cases, users tend to pay attention to the welcoming promos from the betting websites. However, it’s also a good idea to pay attention to the bonuses for registered clients. There are bookmakers that offer hefty bonuses for new registration, but their offers for register players are pretty dull.
In order to determine the bookmakers with the best bonuses, we take into account the available offers after the registration, the bonuses for registered players, and the conditions for each of the promos.
Why do betting websites have bonus offers?
The reason why online bookmakers offer different bonuses is that by doing this, they attract their future customers. However, this only happens via the welcoming offers, whereas keeping the players on the website usually occurs via the offers for already existing customers.
Bonuses are a way in which online bookmakers encourage their users. That’s how they allow them to enjoy the available features on the website by having more money, which is in the form of a bonus first, but then, it can become a withdrawable amount. Of course, this happens when certain conditions are met.
How to choose the right promo for us?
As we already said, the bonus amount and its percentage are not the only criteria when choosing a bonus. We will list our own standards that we use to evaluate a bonus because they will help you choose the right promo for you:
- Bonus amount and percentage – even though there are not the only criteria, they are still the most significant ones. Pay attention to them when choosing a bonus, and decide whether you can actually use the maximum bonus amount that’s offered.
- Allowed activation methods – it’s very common for some bookmakers to restrict the usage of a certain deposit option when activating the offer. This means that if you use this method, you won’t be able to obtain the bonus. So, it’s a good idea to check the conditions of the reward that you like first.
- Bonus wagering – don’t forget to take a look at the most important rule when claiming a bonus – the wagering requirement. If you find this number to be unbearable, feel free to choose a different bonus.
- Minimum bet requirement – you can nearly always find something about the minimum bet requirement somewhere in the bonus conditions. In some cases, you can even find restrictions in terms of the bets that you can make.
- Qualified events and markets – it’s not uncommon for some of the sports betting markets to be excluded from the bonus, which means that if you bet on them, they won’t count towards your wagering requirement.
- Bonus terms – it’s crucial to get familiar with the bonus term, so you know how much time you have to activate and use it.
Which are the bookmakers with the best bonuses?
It’s not just one or two. You can find a list of all top betting websites based on their bonus offers on our website.
What should we be careful of when choosing a bonus?
You need to pay attention not only to the size of the offer but also to its wagering requirements.
Do I need to get a bonus from a specific bookmaker?
Of course not. If you want, you can decline a bonus from any bookmaker.